At Avenue Veterinary Centre, we have designed our Pet Health Club so that you as a pet owner can provide your pets with the best quality preventative treatments using a simple monthly direct debit. In addition to allowing you to spread the annual cost of routine healthcare over the year, our healthcare plan includes discounts on many products and services offered at the practice.
Our Pet Health Club includes:
- Annual health check and booster vaccination
- Six month health check with a vet nurse
- Flea treatment sufficient for 12 months
- Worming treatment sufficient for 12 months
- Nail clip every six months
- 10% off prescription diets
- 10% off consultations
- 10% off long term medication
- 10% off surgery
- 10% off in-house blood tests
- 10% off dental work
- 10% off Pet Passports
- 10% off additional vaccinations such as Kennel Cough or Rabies
Canine Vaccines: Distemper; Leptospirosis; Hepatitis; Parvovirus; and Parainfluenza.
Feline Vaccines: Cat Flu; Enteritis; Leukaemia; and Chlamydia.
Rabbit Vaccines: Myxomatosis; and Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (VHD).
Accidental Injury Cover
For a small additional monthly fee, accidental injury cover can be added to your pet healthcare plan. This provides cover for the cost of treating accidents up to £2,500 per incident or £5,000 over the course of the year. The cover is for treatment at our practice, but in emergency situations cover is extended to any UK veterinary practice.
Please contact us for more information about our Pet Health Club plan.